Well hello folks! It’s been ages since I blogged. Mom and Dad came down a couple weeks ago, and then Sandy hit so that was the end of blogging for quite awhile. Nine days without power was a new experience for me. I hope to share some tips on living off the grid in the next post or two.
For now, just a quick pressing question. What’s the best way to get candle wax off of: granite counter tops, wood mantel, leather topped side table, clear plastic table cloth and brass and sundry candle sticks. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 🙂